Blackberry CrumbleFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place blackberries in a 1-quart baking dish with half the sugar.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cream butter, remaining sugar, flour, and salt together.
- Sprinlke over berries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with cream, whipped cream, or ice cream. Serves 4.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
This recipe is fantastic! I hope all the blooms on my blackberry vines, makes the berries because my back fence are loaded with blooms.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love thise blackberrys hope theyre good this year not bitter. Thanks for the recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I have Blackberries running out my ears I will try this for my family tomorrow! Thank you so much for sharing this!! You have a lot of good ones!! ;)grannyk in Sherman loved it