Light Berry Cream PieFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat Cool Whip topping, divided shopping list
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches) shopping list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
- 1 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk shopping list
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- Spread 1/4 cup whipped topping into the crust. Combine berries and sugar substitute; spoon 1 cup over topping.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over berries. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set.