Cajun Artichoke BallsFrom vino4dino 7 years ago
- 1 6-ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped (reserve marinade) shopping list
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained and finely chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 T. garlic juice shopping list
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 t. liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/2 t. Tabasco shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. Italian seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 3 oz. fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with reserved marinade and blend with garlic juice, Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, and Tabasco. Add artichokes and breadcrumbs. Form little balls and roll each ball in grated cheese. Refrigerate.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake in a 300°F. preheated oven 7 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately. Can be refrigerated for up to one week.
The Cookvino4dino Baltimore, MD
The Rating4 people
This recipe sounds delicious!
I love the idea of using the marinated artichokes and the water-pack together...also the
'whiff' of liquid smoke plus the other ingredients
makes a wonderful recipe...I can 'taste' it already! O...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Oh yum, Can't wait to make these! You have my 5!! Yum!!!vickycummins in Munster loved it
O.K. Vino. I just have to know-how do you have all these "cajun" recipes. Love this one.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!