Chimichuri ChickenFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 skinless,boneless breast halves shopping list
- 3 Tbs cooking oil shopping list
- 12 oz. fresh young green beans shopping list
- 3/4c fresh Italian parsley-packed shopping list
- 1Tbs. cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,halved shopping list
- 1/4tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 lemon,peel and juice shopping list
How to make it
- Brush chicken with 1 Tbs of the oil;sprinkle 1/4 tsp each salt and black pepper. On charcoal grill,cook chicken on rack directly over med. coals 12 to 15 mins or till no longer pink,turning once midway thru.
- Place beans in micro-safe 11/2qt. dish. Add 1 Tbs water. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Cook on high 3 mins;drain.
- For chimichurri sauce,in small food processor bowl combine parsley,remaining oil.vinegar,garlic,1/4tsp. salt and red pepper. Process till nearly smooth. Serve chicken and beans topped with chimichurri sauce,lemon peel and juice.
- I use a gas grill
People Who Like This Dish 8
- auntybea Vernon, Canada
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- imhungry Northern, OH
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- jorgie232 Orlando, FL
- smarney17 Houston, TX
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- trackwidow Fort Atkinson, WI
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Have always wanted this recipe thanks will print for keeping and try thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love the flavors in chimichurri. Great post, m'dear. On the list for this week....maybe Tuesday if the appointments don't drag on to long. Thanks.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Cant wait to try this,you get my 5caramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!