Thai Barbeque ChickenFrom shine 7 years ago
- One whole chicken shopping list
- For the marinade: shopping list
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet dark soy sauce shopping list
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground galangal (or ginger) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 3 sprigs cilantro shopping list
- Fresh limes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- If the chicken is more than 4 pounds, cut it into quarters so as to save cooking time. Otherwise, butterfly the chicken and flatten.
- Wash the chicken, pat it dry with paper towels and rub it with fresh limes. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl and squeeze any remaining juice from the limes into the marinade. Add chicken, mix well and marinade for at least one hour -- overnight is the best.
- Barbecue over moderately low coals or gas grill until the juices run clear. Alternately, use the broiler in the oven, and cook the chicken until juices run clear and the skin is crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- dchef Nowhere, Us
- imhungry Northern, OH
- julesfoodies Nowhere, Us
- pilsna Copenhagen, DK
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- vikirose13 Habo Sweden, SE
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookshine Rainier, WA
The Rating11 people
This sounds so delicious - and I adore grilling and Thai flavors. I can't wait to give this a try. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Mmmmmmmmmm.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
This looks great…and it is grilling season again, perfect timing. Thank you for the posting.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it