Andes Mint CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put mints in freezer and freeze.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Chop frozen mints and sprinkle on cheesecake.
- Bake 45 minutes then cool.
- Chill over night.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
This recipe is so "Fabulous Darling" !
I am sure that the chocolate crumb crust
will be the best for this 'taste treat' !
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
mmm, delicious, thanks for sharing!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Sounds great. I love jr. mints and andes thin mints too! I bet either would work...gonna try this next weekend! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!