Quick and Easy Blue Cheese QuicheFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 9-inch pie crust in aluminum tin shopping list
- 7 ounces Roquefort cheese shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2/3 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- Freshly grated pepper shopping list
- Pinch of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced chives shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare crust (if necessary) and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine Roquefort cheese, cream cheese and heavy cream.
- Add the eggs, pepper, cayenne and chives and combine until well-mixed.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust and bake for 30 minutes, until the center is set.
- Remove from oven and let it rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Can be served warm, at room temperature or cold.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
oh this is a great recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yeah baby. Love your new avatar.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Great Idea!!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it