Lime Pudding CakeFrom lindal34 5 years ago
- 4 Large eggs, separated shopping list
- 1/3 Cup FRESHLY SQUEEZED Persian or key lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons lime rind, grated shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter, or margarine shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups White sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- Be sure to Separate eggs
- Beat together egg yolks, lemon or lime juice, rind, and butter until well beaten. It will be thick and lemon colored.
- Combine sugar, flour, and salt. .
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk to the yolk mixture, beating well after each addition
- Beat egg whites until stiff and Blend Egg whites into batter on low speed of the electric mixer-or fold in for fluffier topping
- Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish
- Place a pan of hot water in the oven and set the baking dish into the pan. (I used a 14x9x 3 glass pan)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Eat it hot or cold or any old way.
The Cooklindal34 Vero Beach, FL
The Rating5 people
Yum, Yum! Got my 5!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Yummy, this works for me!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds delicious...definitely a keeper.debwin in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!