Easy Fresh Strawberry PieFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 1 quart fresh whole strawberries, rinsed and cleaned. shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shell shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 package (3 oz.) strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shell, baked shopping list
- Fresh whipped cream!! shopping list
How to make it
- Put water, sugar and cornstarch in saucepan and cook over very low heat, stirring, until clear (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and mix in gelatin. Stand 20 minutes.
- Arrange strawberries in pie shell and pour sauce over.
- Chill 4 to 6 hours or overnight .
- Serve with Fresh Whipped Cream.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
I love strawberry pie! This one sounds magnificent!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Hey this is an oldie but a goodie! I'll be making this one for dessert Sunday night at the cookout!
--Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
This sounds absolutely scrumptious!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!