Cajun PorkFrom cookinggood 6 years ago
- 2 lb boneless pork sirloin roast, trimmed and cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning, can use your own or store bought shopping list
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes shopping list
- 1 16oz package of frozen cut okra shopping list
- 3 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pork in olive oil, half at the time, until done. Drain off fat.
- In a large dutch oven combine meat, bell peppers, cajun seasoning and tomatoes and simmer over low heat for about 45 minutes, covered..
- Stir in okra and cook for 30 more minutes, covered
- Serve over brown rice with hot sauce to taste.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
The Rating4 people
Sounds great! High five to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This sounds like a very good comfort food, love it, you have my 5 and a big thank you for sharing this one here.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!