Steak Gorgonzola On PastaFrom luvshk 5 years ago
- 2 cups cream (can use fat free) shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 pinches dry parsley shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 t pepper shopping list
- 14 oz gorgonzola cheese (sometimes they have it in a plastic tub already crumbled) shopping list
- Nice 8 oz steak - cooked, but not too well done (cut into pieces) shopping list
- 1 lb spaghetti, fettuccini - your choice. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in seperate pan till al dente'
- Cook cream until it wants to boil but hasn't.
- Remove from stove.
- Add parmesan, parsley, salt & pepper and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in Gorgonzola.
- Pour over cooked pasta and place steak pieces on top
The Cookluvshk Republic, MO
The Rating6 people
Yum. This sounds so decadent. Gotta try this one, everything about it sounds like greatness. You have my 5. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
OH YEAH BABYgrizzlybear in loved it
Sounds delish. Got my 5 too.auntybea in Vernon loved it