Eggs Benedict Over English Muffins Dated 1951From chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Toast muffins then place 2 halves on each plate.
- Lightly sauté bacon and top each muffin half with a slice.
- Poach eggs and top each slice of bacon with 1 egg.
- Mash avocados and whip in mayonnaise, juice and hot sauce with whisk until smooth.
- Pour over eggs Benedict.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Now this is a great recipe! Gotta be absolutely delicious!!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
well If 'Bubbie' liked it, I might as well try it! lol... I like the change with the mayo and avocado... thanks for posting another new one on me.
Leahdivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Just the way I make mine, I sometimes add a thin slice of tomato. You have my 5 fork rating
P.S. could I have some steamed asparagus on the side
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!