Pastry Wrapped Salmon RingFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1, 15 oz can of slamon, drained and deboned shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs ( 2 slices white bread or as needed) shopping list
- 2 eggs, fork beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tbs fine chopped onion shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1, 8 oz pkg ( 8 ) refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- toppings: shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- chopped chives shopping list
- finely diced tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Generously butter a 5 cup oven safe ring mold.
- Mix salmon and remaining ingerdients ( except topping s) together to blend well.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Arrange triangles in mold, alternating points and wide ends so dough drapes over center and outer edges of mold.
- Pat dough lightly to line mold.
- Pack salmon mixture into mold.
- Turn over ends of dough to cover slamon.
- Press to seal.
- Bake in a 375 oven for 30 minutes.
- Loosen edges.
- Invert carefully onto serving platter.
- Serve with sour cream mixed with chives and tomatoes, placing in small dish and place in center ring of mold
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Easy and sounds sooooo good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love, love, love this! Anything salmon -- and anything puff pastry! Thanks midge!auntybea in Vernon loved it
I love Salmon so I know this will be delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!