Pastry Wrapped Salmon RingFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1, 15 oz can of slamon, drained and deboned shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs ( 2 slices white bread or as needed) shopping list
- 2 eggs, fork beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup fine chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tbs fine chopped onion shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1, 8 oz pkg ( 8 ) refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- toppings: shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- chopped chives shopping list
- finely diced tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Generously butter a 5 cup oven safe ring mold.
- Mix salmon and remaining ingerdients ( except topping s) together to blend well.
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Arrange triangles in mold, alternating points and wide ends so dough drapes over center and outer edges of mold.
- Pat dough lightly to line mold.
- Pack salmon mixture into mold.
- Turn over ends of dough to cover slamon.
- Press to seal.
- Bake in a 375 oven for 30 minutes.
- Loosen edges.
- Invert carefully onto serving platter.
- Serve with sour cream mixed with chives and tomatoes, placing in small dish and place in center ring of mold
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I love Salmon so I know this will be delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love, love, love this! Anything salmon -- and anything puff pastry! Thanks midge!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Easy and sounds sooooo good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!