Cajun Oven Fried ChickenFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup low fat buttermilk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning (or you can use curry seasoning) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs) shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts halved, skinned shopping list
- 2 chicken drum sticks, skinned shopping list
- 2 chicken thighs, skinned shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Prehead oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Place panko in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken, one piece at a time, into buttermilk mixture; dredge in panko.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until done; turning after 20 minutes.
- Yield: 4 servings
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating8 people
thanks delicous recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Fantastic recipe! Simple, easy and sounds deliciousbluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!