Frosted Peanut Butter FingersFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- Chocolate Frosting: shopping list
- 6 Tbsp. butter, softened shopping list
- 4 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 6-8 Tbsp. milk shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add 1 cup peanut butter, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture.
- Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack, about 12 mins.
- Spread with remaining peanut butter.
- Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, powdered sugar, cocoa, vanilla and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- Spoon over peanut butter layer, then spread.
- Cut into bars.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating8 people
Now that is what I'm talking about. I am new here and have looked at a BUNCH of recipes. Too many just open cans or boxes. This is spectacular. Thanks for keeping my hopes up.joker in Nashville loved it
Yummy peanut buttery and chocolate! Favorites!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Oh I love the sounds of this one, thank you for sharing, great post, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it