Kotopoulo Skorthato Lemon Garlic Chicken With PotatoesFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
- 4 lbs chicken, cut into quarters shopping list
- 3 1/2 lbs potato shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup oregano (fresh chopped do not sub dried) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup garlic (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters, lengthwise. Salt and pepper the chicken and potatoes. Transfer chicken to a roasting pan, and add potatoes, on and around the chicken. Add oregano, garlic, olive oil, and lemon juice, distributing evenly across the pan. Add water and roast uncovered at 355°F for a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes. Half way through (50 minutes), turn the chicken.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!