My Easy Scalloped PotatoesFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3 lb. red potatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 pkg. smoked ham, chopped (luncheon meat)* shopping list
- 1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas** shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- Spray 13x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and chicken broth in large bowl until well blended.
- Add potatoes, ham, peas and 1-3/4 cups of the cheese, stir gently to coat all ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through and potatoes are tender.
- *You can use smoked turkey instead of the ham.
- ** You can use mixed vegetables instead of peas.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating9 people
Yummy. This has my name all over it. Love everything about this recipe. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Looks great!jencathen in loved it