Coconut Curried Chicken NoodlesFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 8 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into large strips shopping list
- 12 green onions, sliced crosswise shopping list
- 2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 32 snow peas shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 6 tbsp. curry powder shopping list
- 6 tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 6 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water or chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tbsp. ginger, thawed shopping list
- 4 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 5 tbsp. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 cups coconut, thawed shopping list
- 1 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 16 oz. Chinese wheat noodles, cooked and kept warm shopping list
- cilantro for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Stir fry onion, garlic and chicken breast in hot work. Remove to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir fry green onions, snow peas and red peppers. Remove to mixing bowl.
- Stir fry broccoli; add 3 tbsp. water and cook until tender.
- Stir in curry powder, fish sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, Ginger puree and Coconut puree.
- Stir to combine. Add cumin and white wine vinegar.
- Return onion, garlic, chicken, green onions and red peppers to the wok.
- Heat thoroughly and toss with wheat noodles.
- Garnish with cilantro
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Oh my goodness. What a unique recipe. I love everything about it. You have my 5. Great post girly, keep them coming.
chefmeow in Garland loved it
sounds delicious! thanks for postingmagali777 in Mexico loved it
Mmmmmm, Mini this sounds delicious! Got my 5!auntybea in Vernon loved it