Coconut Curried Chicken NoodlesFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 8 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into large strips shopping list
- 12 green onions, sliced crosswise shopping list
- 2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 32 snow peas shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 6 tbsp. curry powder shopping list
- 6 tbsp. fish sauce shopping list
- 6 tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water or chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tbsp. ginger, thawed shopping list
- 4 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 5 tbsp. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 cups coconut, thawed shopping list
- 1 tbsp. salt shopping list
- 16 oz. Chinese wheat noodles, cooked and kept warm shopping list
- cilantro for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Stir fry onion, garlic and chicken breast in hot work. Remove to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir fry green onions, snow peas and red peppers. Remove to mixing bowl.
- Stir fry broccoli; add 3 tbsp. water and cook until tender.
- Stir in curry powder, fish sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, Ginger puree and Coconut puree.
- Stir to combine. Add cumin and white wine vinegar.
- Return onion, garlic, chicken, green onions and red peppers to the wok.
- Heat thoroughly and toss with wheat noodles.
- Garnish with cilantro
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Yummy, I love Currys Thai or Indian..5!turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Mmmmmm, Mini this sounds delicious! Got my 5!auntybea in Vernon loved it
sounds delicious! thanks for postingmagali777 in Mexico loved it