Moons Over My HammyFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Put two medium size sklillets over medium heat. In one skillet, add butter and scamble the two eggs. Salt the eggs to taste. In other skillet, brown the sliced deli ham , without separating the slices.
- When ham has browned a bit, remove from pan. Butter one side of each slice of sourdough and put one piece into pan, to grill.
- Immediately put the swiss chese onto trhe face up, unbuttered side of the bread that is grilling.
- Stack the ham onto the swiss cheese.
- Scoop the scrambled eggs out of the other pan with a large spatula and place on the ham.
- Place the american cheese slices on the eggs.
- Top the sandwich with the remainingslice of sourdough bread. Make sure the unbuttered sides face the cheese.
- Carefully flip the sandwich and grill for about 2 minutes or until brown..
- Please note, the prep time will take 5 minutes for breakfast or lunch and up to 10 minutes after hours! HAHA...Enjoy this classic.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
certainly a great name for this recipe, and two, sounds like my kind of sandwich regardless of the time - hehe thanks for sharing, sounds delicious!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Wonderful! My type of Food! I love it! Going to try it out soon! Great post, thank you!janetta in Bultfontein loved it
Love the name of this one!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!