Sangria BlancaFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1 orange shopping list
- 1 apple shopping list
- 1 pear shopping list
- 1 peach shopping list
- 3 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of triple sec shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of dry sherry shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup of white grape peach juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of almond extract shopping list
- 2 bottles of Verdi well chilled (Spanish sparkling wine) shopping list
How to make it
- Slice 1/2 of each citrus fruit for garnish and muddling.
- Squeeze remaining half of each citrus for the juice.
- Put all in a pitcher.
- dice apple, peeled pear, and peach, put in pitcher.
- Toss in cinnamon sticks, triple sec, sherry and peach juice, touch of almond extract.
- With wooden spoon crush the citrus pieces to release the citrus oils into your mix.
- Add ice.
- Top with bottle or two of very cold sparking Spanish wine. (not extra dry or brut, you want a little sweetness)
- Serve with a little bit of muddled fruit in each glass. Sit back and relax.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
I can't wait to mix this up! I have most of the ingredients on hand right now. hmmm...jencathen in loved it
Sounds great -- nice and light and fruity for the hot weather!auntybea in Vernon loved it