Peanut Butter Chocolate DessertFrom crazeecndn 8 years ago
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies,divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese. softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 15 minature peanut butter cups, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cold milk shopping list
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in square dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcrazeecndn Edmonton, CA
The Rating6 people
Luscious! Thanks!!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This is crazy fattening and that's why I love it!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This sounds like an excellent recipe to make to take. You'll wow the crowd!dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!