Hawaiian CakeFrom lincolntoot 6 years ago
- 1 yellow cake mix wheat free shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained shopping list
- 1 banana peeled shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 large container Cool Whip shopping list
- coconut shopping list
- 3 boxes of coconut cream instant pudding - if you can't find use instant vanilla or banana shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Make cake according to package directions, adding one tablespoon of oil.
- Bake cake in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan for 15 to 20 minutes - test with toothpick for doneness.
- Cool cake.
- Mix pudding and milk.
- Spread pineapple ontop of cake.
- Beat cream cheese and pudding mixture together and spread ontop of pineapple.
- Top with banana.
- Spread Cool Whip on the pudding mixture and top with coconut to cover.
- Refrigerate before slicing.
- You can also top with cherries of strawberries for garnish
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious. Thanks High 5brianna in loved it
I know my daughter would love this one! She loves pineapple. I don't know why I pass over all the meat recipes that are proubly better for me and go right to the sweet stuff..I do that when I look at cookbooks too! Thank you for this grand recipe!michellem in Idaho loved it
YUM, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it