Cottage Cheese Pineapple PieFrom 22566 6 years ago
- Make a graham cracker crust for a 9' pie: shopping list
- 18 graham crackers,crushed shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter,melted shopping list
- 1/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- Combine in pie plate and press evenly to bottom and sides. shopping list
- Drain 1 small can of Crushed pineapple,using 2 to 3 Tablespoon juice,for pie mixture,set crushed pineapple aside,using later after pie is baked. shopping list
- For Pie: shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 Cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/3 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup powdered milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons pineapple juice shopping list
How to make it
- For Pie filling,puree all ingredients,(except the crushed pineapple).
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the unbaked crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- After pie cools,for about an hour,spread the top with the crushed pineapple.
- Cut pie ,serve with spoonfuls of whipped cream
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating5 people
Sounds so good and cool just right for this hot weather and so easy to, thanks for a great post!!!!!
Have a great evening!!!
Silversilverqueen in Albany loved it
This looks very interesting.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
yeah great pie thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!