Restaurant Steak and Special MarinadeFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 Tbs shallots shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 Tbs truffle oil shopping list
- Tender cut of steak of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Prep time does not include overnight marination
- Combine all ingredients in glass or plastic container.
- Add steaks and marinade 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Sear steaks on hot grill then turn fire down to cook on low heat.
- Spoon marinade over steaks as they cook.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
wow great steak recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
this looks good! Thank youherby in Albany loved it
5 from me. Is that black or white truffle oil? I know it is expensive but it lasts forever.victoriaregina in USA loved it