Hot Mexican Spinach DipFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
- 1 16 oz jar medium salsa shopping list
- 1 10 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese diced and softened shopping list
- 1 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 can 2.25 ounce can chopped black olives, drained shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium baking dish, mix toegether salsa, chopped spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, evaporated milk, black olives, red win vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Bake mixture in the preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating5 people
Sounds just like my kind of dip....Gonna have to try soon..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Made this recently for a party and it was a BIG hit. Try it!blondeberry in Charleston loved it
oh wow how unique. I'm loving it! Im saving this one for sure. we are having a food thing at work in mid sept. i wonder if i baked this in glass dish that morning and reheated in the microwave at work ? would this work?midwestguy in Chicago loved it