Pepper SauceFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- Small chili peppers in assorted colors, washed and dried (or any peppers) shopping list
- white vinegar shopping list
- Stainless steel saucepan shopping list
- Funnel shopping list
- 1 wooden skewer or chop stick shopping list
- Clean glass bottle with a cap or cork shopping list
- 1 straight pin or safety pin shopping list
How to make it
- This recipe has no exact measurements.
- Depending on the size of bottle you are using, pour desired amount of vinegar into a stainless steel pan and bring to a boil then turn down heat to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, estimate how many peppers will fit into your bottle and
- poke each pepper 4 or 5 times with a pin.
- Using a wooden skewer or chop stick, stuff the peppers into the bottle making sure not to pack the bottle too tight with the peppers.
- Next, using a funnel, pour the hot vinegar into the bottle slowly filling
- it until the bottle is full.
- Cap the bottle and set aside for a week or two before using.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating4 people
good one teresa thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Good post Teresa -- you better give that hand a rest, girl!auntybea in Vernon loved it
I love this stuff, it's goes so good on veggies, especially some good greens - Yum. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!