White Chocolate Chocolate Chip BrowniesFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
How to make it
- Set oven to 350. Lightly butter 9 x 13 pan, line with wax paper and butter the wax paper.
- Melt butter, remove from heat and add half of white chocolate; do NOT stir.
- Using mixer, beat eggs with pinch of salt until frothy. Gradually add sugar and beat until pale yellow and slowly dissolving ribbon forms when beaters are lifted. Add butter mixture, vanilla, salt and flour and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips and rest of white chocolate chips.
- Spread in pan and bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean - about 50-55 minutes.
- Cool on rack - cut into 32 squares.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- tgalbreath Nowhere, Us
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- angieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- laurencampbell6 Orland Park, IL
- jo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- leannetoly Edmonton, CA
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating10 people
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm white chocolate i love thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Looks great!m2googee in Tomball loved it
I love the white chocolate also. I have not tried using both. Sounds heavenly!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it