Butter Pecan Pie SquaresFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup light or dark Karo syrup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour and 1/3 cup sugar in bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry
- blender until it resembles coarse meal. Press into a 9-inch square or round pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Combine eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, Karo syrup, flour, salt, butter and
- vanilla extract. Beat well. Stir in pecans. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until firm.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating8 people
another good one henrieminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
this looks sooooooo good... another winner.!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Yum Henri! Love pecan pie and these sound incredible! Thanks for the post. Saved!grandmommy in Nashville loved it