BAKED BLUEBERRY PANCAKEFrom tnjazmyn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in pie plate.
- Spread blueberries in butter.
- Mix Bisquick, egg and milk together.
- Pour the batter over the blueberries.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve with melted butter and syrup of your choice.
The Cooktnjazmyn Manchester, TN
The Rating3 people
Wow! Nice;) Baked pan cakes I love it! You got my 5 :)kimberry in Mesa loved it
How wonderful, like a blueberry dutch baby! A family favorite update, thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I love the buttery flavor of this unique Baked Blueberry Pancake Recipe, perfect timing I have some fresh blueberries and needed a great recipe for breakfast and now I have one
You have my 5 fork rating
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!