Garlic Mussel AppetizersFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
How to make it
- Discard any opened mussels.
- Put mussles in the white wine, bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the butter, garlic, shallots, lemon juice and fresh parsley.
- Open the mussel shells. Remove the beard (black string). Choose one shell and place the mussle on it.
- Top each mussle/shell with a dab of the seasoned butter mixture.
- Bake 12 - 15 min at 325 degrees OR place on cookie sheet and freeze for future use. (pull out as needed)
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating4 people
Great Recipe!jencathen in loved it
Wonderful recipe! I love mussels! Glad you are my cooking buddy!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
WONDERFUL! THANK YOUjeannej in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!