White chocolate tartFrom ahmed1 8 years ago
- 1 ½ cups chocolate cookies crumb shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/3 cup chocolate ganache shopping list
- 350g/12 oz white chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 2 pieces or 6g/ ¼ oz fine leaf gelatine shopping list
- Cold water shopping list
- 425ml/ 15 fl oz whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cookies crumbs and melted butter together and press in the bottom and sides of a 21cm tart pan. Bake at a 350F preheated oven for 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Fill the chocolate ganache in a piping bag fitted with a small plain nozzle and pipe it over the bottom of the cooled tart base in a spiral shape.
- Soak the gelatin in a little cold water in a heatproof bowl for 5 minutes, and then stir over a saucepan of simmering water until dissolved. At the same time, in a separate pan, heat the cream until just boiling, then pour over the chocolate, whisking until the chocolate has melted. Add the gelatine and stir the mixture until smooth. Allow to cool, then pour into the tart shell and chill for at least 3 hours. Sift cocoa powder over the top.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- zena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
- chriesi Zuerich, CH
- mumtazcatering Gauteng, ZA
- hooch New Zealand, NZ
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- mattsprincess Vero Beach, FL
- im_lori Costa Mesa, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- winkaway Nowhere
- vivian Stoke-on-Trent, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating9 people
hello CHEF AHMED..........how is your world ..from looking at this masterpiece its great..... ok now you will have to make all these wonderful things ... and i'll bring the drinks !!!!! lol lol lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Inspiering Ahmed! what a wonderful tart! I love white chocolate, and combined with the ganache, a winning masterpiece! thanks for posting,sûrtout le Lundi matin, quand on est en train de comencer le jour!magali777 in Mexico loved it
yeah, your stuff looks great!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!