Blueberry Pound Cake MuffinsFrom c2max 7 years ago
- 2 sticks (1 C) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 ½ C sugar shopping list
- 4 tsp grated lemon zest shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 10 TB ( ½ C plus 2 TB) heavy cream shopping list
- 2 C flour and ½ tsp salt – mix together shopping list
- 1 C blueberries * can use frozen (see below in directions) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin tins w/cupcake liners. Foil liners work best.
- Beat together: butter, sugar, zest. Once blended well, add eggs, one at a time. Beat in cream. Add flour ONLY UNTIL COMBINED.
- Gently stir in blueberries, OR use frozen and drop into muffins – it works well because you can sprinkle them into muffins individually and not make the batter turn all blue!
- 1. Do not overfill the muffin liners with batter.
- 2. You can bake in 9x5 loaf pan rather than muffin tin.
- Bake until a toothpick test shows clean or about 25 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookc2max Woodridge, GA
The Rating5 people
wow those do look very good thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Those look wonderful, I love heavy dense pound cakes. Can't wait to try this!!!lara38 in Gulf Coast loved it
LOVE these!!!!!! Thank you!auntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!