Best Ever TacosFrom kellyg72 6 years ago
- 2-3 lbs of hamburger shopping list
- 1/2 of a small bottle of cumin (start with 1/4 bottle) shopping list
- Lawry's season salt (start with 5 shakes) shopping list
- pepper (5 shakes) shopping list
- cayenne pepper (6 shakes) shopping list
- garlic powder (10 shakes to start) shopping list
- Minced garlic (6 shakes to start) shopping list
- Hunt's tomato sauce (29 oz) can shopping list
How to make it
- Cook meat and seasoning and drain extra grease.
- Add tomato sauce but only about a half a can until you figure out the consistency you want.
- Season again to taste.
- Let simmer for an hour to soak up the tomato sauce and blend flavors.
- Taco Shells:
- You will need a set of Taco Fry tongs and a deep fryer.
- You will need a large jug of peanut oil and heat fryer to 385.
- Place soft taco in tongs and in fryer for about 20 seconds.
- Fill wil taco meat and Taco relish (posting another recipe for) and cheese. You won't be dissapointed.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating7 people
yummmmmmm i love tacos .........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh these sound great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Sounds delicious! :) TY! :) Pretty close to what I make! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!