Lemon Chicken And RiceFrom morninlite 6 years ago
- 4 boneless skin less chicken breast shopping list
- 1 cup Minute Rice (or two cups leftover brown rice) shopping list
- 1 1/2 c water or chicken stock (or 3/4 cup water with leftover brown rice) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 1 lemon shopping list
- butter, about 2 tsp. shopping list
How to make it
- Butter the bottom and sides of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Measure rice into dish
- Pour water or stock in, gently shake dish to even out the rice
- Slice lemon thin, place 5 lemon slices on top of the rice, one in each corner and one in the middle. Place about 1/2 tsp butter in between lemon slices.
- Place chicken breast on top of rice. Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika over all and place one lemon slice on each chicken breast.
- Cover and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until chicken is done.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!