Mikeys Cheese DipFrom daking 6 years ago
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese shopping list
- I 10 oz. can of cream of celery soup shopping list
- 6 Jalepeno peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 medium sized onion shopping list
- 1/4 stick of butter shopping list
- garlic powder ( to taste ) shopping list
- salt ( to taste ) shopping list
- white pepper ( to taste ) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut your Velveeta into 1 inch cubes ( it will melt so much faster
- Remove the seeds from jalepenos and dice into small pieces.
- In a medium size sauce pan add the butter over LOW heat.
- Saute onions until translucent.
- Add the soup and milk and cook over low heat.
- Add the Velveeta small amounts at a time until melted completely.
- Add the jalepenos.
- Add Salt, Pepper and Garlic to taste ( a pinch of each is what I use )
- Cook over LOW heat stirring often so the mixture does not stick.
- Continue stirring until ready to serve.
- ENJOY, it will go fast I promise !
The Cookdaking San Marcos, TX
The Rating5 people
Sounds like this should've gotten a 5 earlier! Yummy - I love stuff like this.
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Yummy, sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds good!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!