Potato Cheese SoupFrom rcragun 6 years ago
- 8 cups peeled and cubed potatoes shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 4 cups chopped celery shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups half and half shopping list
- 6 tablespoons margarine (or butter) shopping list
- 6 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes, onions, celery, and salt in the 4 cups of water in a large pot. Simmer about 15 minutes until vegetables are
- Put in blender and puree until chunky.
- Return soup to pot and add half-and-half, butter, garlic salt and cheese. Simmer until hot. Do NOT Boil.