Parmesan Potato WedgesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with heavy duty foil.
- Cut each potato into eight wedges then place on foil.
- Coat with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
thanks for sharing....love the addition of the parmesan
have an awesome day.................:}
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Yummy, they sure do sound incredible! I like Potato Wedges so I will try them this way.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I am making these tonight...My husband wanted pinto beans and potato wedges...Thanks for sharring....oliviaj in Crumpler loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!