Home Made Marshmallow FluffFrom tippystclair 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt.
- Mix with mixer on high speed for 10 minutes (or until thick).
- Add in icing sugar.
- Beat on low speed until well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix until blended.
- It's now ready to use or store.
- *To make strawberry fluff, substsitute strawberry falvoring for the vanilla and add one or two drops of red food coloring.
- This recipe may be frozen for later use.
- Remove from freezer and stir until fluff is mixed.
- It can be kept in the refrigerated for up to 1 week,.
- Stir well with a spoon before serving
- **You can use this in any recipe that calls for marshmallow creme/fluff.
- 1 tablespoon Marshmallow Cream = 1 large marshmallow
- 3 oz Marshmallow Cream = 85g = 1 cup Marshmallow Cream
- 7 1/2 oz Marshmallow Cream = 200 g = 2 1/2 cups = 32 large marshmallows
- 16 oz Marshmallow Cream = 450g = 5 cups = 5 1/2 dozen large marshmallows
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating14 people
great post!m2googee in Tomball loved it
What a great post.......big 5 for yougrizzlybear in loved it
simply fabulous - I am a big fluff lover, and to have the original recipe of how to make this is simply fantastic! A Big Thank you! I give you five fluffanutter sandwiches as my rating!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!