Egg Foo Yung Ramen Noodle StyleFrom modmom50 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook ramen noodles per package directions but do not add flavor packet.
- Drain well in colander
- Whisk the eggs, onions, 1/2 of the seasoning packet, sesame oil, and soy sauce plus any additional items you might want to add to mixture and mix with fork and set aside.
- Heat butter on med high in a nonstick skillet
- Add drained noodles to skillet and brown lightly about 2 to 3 minutes. Refrain from stirring much.
- Pour whisked egg mixture over noodles and gently stir in and let egg set enough to flip the egg patty over.
- Flip the patty over and cook the other side till egg is set about 2 minutes
- flip over again and cook about a minute longer
- Serve with soy sauce
- If you add other ingredients to mixture you will need to adjust cooking time to accomodate the additions
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
The Rating4 people
Love this recipe! More in Egg Foo Yung Ramen Noodle Style
Thanks for sharing!
2/5/2014NPMarie in Magalia loved it
Yummy, I thought this was so good! I was very worried about flipping this and it looked like it was going to break and fall apart in the process, but it didn't. What a new cool way to have noodles! Added a review in the IMI link below.
2/6/14mommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
This was pretty tasty. I think a bit more soy sauce or sesame oil or both wouldn't hurt. I added a couple of tablespoons of salad shrimp to mine. Only used 2 Tbs of butter, too. I used Oriental flavor noodles, too. Added a picture and a thread in...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!