Pretzel Strawberry SaladFrom morninlite 6 years ago
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (my aunt used butter crisp pretzels) shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1cup + 4Tbsp of sugar shopping list
- 1 lg container of whipped cream shopping list
- 1 lg pkg strawberry Jello shopping list
- 20 oz whole strawberries (frozen okay) Can be halved shopping list
- 3/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pretzels, butter, and 4 tbs sugar; pat into 9x12 pan and bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes. Cool
- Cream 1 cup sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping. Stir well and spread over cooled pretzels layer.
- In separate bowl, mix jello, strawberries and boiling water. Refrigerate until it starts to thicken, then pour over cheese layer. Chill.
- Cut into squares and serve as salad or desert.
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating6 people
I had this at a bridal shower recently and it was fantastic. I failed to get the recipe so I am so thankful you posted this. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Thank you so much for this recipe! One of my friend's mother makes a strawberry salad and has refused to divulge the recipe. I just picked some strawberries at my parent's today and can't wait to make this!tnjazmyn in Manchester loved it
My sister in law made this once...I was hesitant since I wasn't sure about the name. It was very good. Thank you for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!