Slow Cooker Chicken A La KingFrom bobbijo 7 years ago
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 celery rib, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. diced pimientos, drained shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- In a slow cooker, combine soup, flour and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat juices run clear.
- Stir in peas and pimientos.
- Cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Serve over hot rice or biscuits.
- NOTE: I also add a dash of cayenne pepper to this to pick it up a bit when cooking.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
The Rating6 people
Mmmmm, this 5 fork recipe is calling me ;) Thanks so very much for sharing with all of us.chacha in New York loved it
love this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Must try this one, thanks so much!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!