Pastry cream Baklava flowersFrom ahmed1 8 years ago
- 1 pack phyllo pastry shopping list
- ½ cup melted butter shopping list
- Pastry cream: shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups fresh full cream milk shopping list
- ½ tsp vanilla extact shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- ¾ cup cold sugar syrup shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped pistachios shopping list
How to make it
- Make the pastry cream:
- Heat the milk and vanilla to simmering point. Beat together the eggs, sugar and cornstarch to a smooth paste. Pour the hot milk gradually over the egg mixture stirring constantly. Put the mixture back into the saucepan and stir over medium until thickened and bubbles appear. Move from heat, add butter and stir until melted and combined. Cool completely.
- Heat oven to 390 F. Brush the holes of a cup cake mould with butter.
- Spread phyllo pastry on a clean smooth surface. Cut sheets into squares 10 x 10 cm with scissors. Brush every 5 squares of phyllo pastry squares with butter together. Place in the holes of cup cake mould with the edges and corners extending from the holes. Put about 1 tbsp of crème filling in the middle of each one. Place cup cake mould in oven for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden Take out of oven and add about 1 tbsp of cool syrup over each phyllo cup cake. Garnish with nuts in the middle.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating17 people
Delightful! The photo is also beautiful! As usual, you get my 5 Ahmed!!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
fantastic Chef Ahmed!!!!!!!!! so these are what you were talking about... how great is that!!!!!
delicious indeed!!! can't wait to try this babies with the cream filling of course yum!!! yum!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
It looks great and sounds great. Can't expect anything less from you! A true food artist! Thanks for sharing Ahmed.liezel in Bloemfontein loved it