Cheesy Chicken And Wild Rice SoupFrom kellyg72 6 years ago
- 1 can of mushroom stems and peices (you can use fresh if you like) shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 cup wild rice shopping list
- 2 cups of water shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- Quart of milk shopping list
- 2 cans of cream of potato soup shopping list
- 1 can of cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 block of Velveeta cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 lb of bacon fried and crumbled shopping list
- 2 cups of cooked chicken (Pete uses a rotisserie chicken) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the cup of wild rice in the 2 cups of water until the rice Pops!
- Fry bacon and crumble.
- Lightly saute the mushrooms in the butter. (You can put onions in there also if you would like them more tender).
- Mix all ingredients in crock pot/slow cooker on low or high if you want it faster.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating6 people
I love this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds awesome! I can't wait to try this...my hubby loves chicken 'n wild rice soup! TY :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
Love this, thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!