Alfredo SauceFrom sara 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan combine the butter, heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Simmer until all is melted and mixed well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 15 - 20 minutes on low.
The Cooksara Atlanta, GA
The Rating11 people
Sounds good! Gonna try with pasta primavera.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
Well, I did it! Pasta primavera with your sauce - it was wonderful. It was even good cold. Thanks!sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
This was such a hit at my house! Thank you for a great and EASY post!kelawrence in Jonesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!