chocolate panna cotta with cherries and white chocolate sauceFrom ahmed1 4 years ago
- Panna Cotta: shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 5 teaspoons unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 12 ½ ounces high-quality plain chocolate shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 vanilla beans, split lengthwise shopping list
- white chocolate sauce: shopping list
- 7 oz white chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- ¼ cup cherries, chopped shopping list
- 6-8 cherries for decoration shopping list
How to make it
- For panna cotta:
- Place 1/2 cup water in small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over; let soften 10 minutes. Place chocolate in large metal bowl. Combine cream, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract in large saucepan. Scrape in seeds from vanilla beans; add beans. Bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Add gelatin mixture; whisk to dissolve. Pour cream mixture over chocolates in bowl; whisk until completely melted. Place bowl over a larger bowl of ice water. Stir often until mixture thickens like pudding, draining off water and adding more ice to larger bowl as needed, about 30 minutes. Remove from over water.
- Pour in a 24cm prepared silicon cake ring. Chill overnight.
- Place the mold for 20 seconds in a larger bowl with hot water and then flip into your serving platter.
- Drizzle the cooled white chocolate sauce inside the center and around the edges. Sprinkles chopped cherries and decorate with whole cherries around the sides.
- White chocolate sauce:
- Heat the cream over medium heat until simmering point, pour over chopped chocolate and stir until melted…Cool completely and use as indicated.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating16 people
This sounds great, looks so beautiful.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
AHMED nothing but perfection!!!!!!! its gorgeous!!!!! thank you...... you are so creative ahmed !!!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I must admit ........ it looks soooo beautiful !!cholena in Food World loved it