Ponzu Noodle BowlFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 14 oz shirataki noodles (or bean threads, cooked and drained) shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, shredded shopping list
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 green onions (with tops), diced shopping list
- 1/4 cup Ponzu sauce shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp crushed chili flakes shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Drain shirataki noodles, add them to the water and boil 2 minutes.
- Drain, and shock in cold water.
- Toss together shrimp, zucchini, carrot, radishes and onions in a large bowl.
- Place noodles on top of vegetable mixture.
- Mix Ponzu, chili flakes and water together.
- Pour Ponzu sauce mixture overtop the salad and toss well.
- Chill or serve immediately.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Salads Galore255 members