Easy White Chocolate CheesecakeFrom easy_as 7 years ago
How to make it
- To prepare the crust - place malt biscuits in a large sealable bag. Crush finely with a rolling pin.
- Combine biscuit crumbs with melted butter, press into a greased 27cm springform pan.
- Place in a bowl - cream cheese and sour cream (hand) mix until smooth - add cream - mix.
- Add melted chocolate - mix.
- Place mixture into biscuit crust and refrigerate until set or even better overnight..
- Refrigerate until chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookeasy_as Hamilton, NZ
The Rating7 people
Oh sounds so good!magali777 in Mexico loved it
oh yeah!! .... I got another yum here for ya!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Love those cheesecakes........zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!