Luscious Lemon Jello CakeFrom blondeberry 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve the jellow in the 1 cup hot water. Let this cool till it STARTS to gel.
- Mix the cake mix and 4 eggs and oil.
- Stir the jello into the cake batter.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- Topping: While the cake is still hot make holes on the top with a toothpick. Pour over the mixture of the powered sugar and the lemon juice. Let cake cool.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating9 people
I soooo luv lemon cake. Adding to lemon lovers group. Have a great weekend.zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
This sounds sooooooooooo good. Thank you for posting it.laadeedaa in loved it
Now this sounds delicious i have to try it 5 to you myu friend:)caramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!