Little PlatesFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
- 1 ring of kielbasa, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup of marinated olives, right from the salad bar at grocer shopping list
- 6 ounces of cubed feta, dressed with olive oil and chopped rosemary shopping list
- mini pita breads, warmed in toaster shopping list
- jarred roasted red peppers drained, dressed with lemon juice/oil/cracked red pepper flakes/sea salt shopping list
- store bought hummus shopping list
- warmed smoked almonds shopping list
- assorted melon cubes, dressed with chopped mint shopping list
- marinated mushrooms shopping list
- artichokes hearts, drained, dressed with shaving of manchego cheese, drizzle of oil, lemon juice and black pepper shopping list
- melba toast round shopping list
- dry sherry or Spanish sparkling wine shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the kielbasa or other favorite smoked sausage and pan fry.
- Present on a platter, surrounded with bowls of almonds, olives, peppers, pita, cheeses, mushrooms, artichokes.
- Nibble a little of this and a little of that and sip wine.
- Life is good.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating9 people
this sounds good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ahhhhhhhhh...my favorite way to dine!!! I love tapas because you can eat so many different flavors without ever filling up on any one thing. We have a couple tapas restaurants here that I absolutely love to go to...order up some "little plates", si...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Mmmmm, this is perfect. I love tapas as well because I'm known as the nibbler in the family ;) Perfect recipe and perfect score! Thank you so much for the great combination ideas.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!