Cranberry Cheesecake muffinsFrom momo_55grandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT OVEN 400 degrees grease a 12 cup muffin pan
- Beat cream cheese and 2 Tbs. sugar in small bowl untill blended
- set aside.
- Beat milk oil and egg in a large bowl untill blended Stir in quicke bread mix untill moistened
- Fill prepared muffin cups 1/2 full with batter drop 1 Teaspoon cream cheese mixture into center of each cup spoon remainig batter over cream cheese mixture
- Sprinkle remaining batter with remaining 2 Tbs sugar Bake 17-22 minutes or untill golden brown Remove muffin from muffin cups to cool
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating7 people
your're posting some good ones Momo!midgelet in Eastern loved it
so easy too! thanks for sharing a great onejett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds delicious and easy! Thanks for posting it! -Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!